According to our Upgrade license policy, you can purchase upgrade license(s) only if you have purchased a previous version of the same product.
We also provide free upgrade to users that are entitled to it; read about it here.
It does not matter which previous version of the product you have, you can upgrade from any version to the current latest version.
Also note that Upgrade licenses do not add any new developer licenses (the number of licensed developers stays the same).
To purchase an upgrade license we offer two options:
- Purchase with Credit Card or PayPal via FastSpring (our credit card processor located in USA) by going to one of our web shop page's:
- GemBox.Bundle pricelist
- GemBox.Spreadsheet pricelist
- GemBox.Document pricelist
- GemBox.Presentation pricelist
- GemBox.Email pricelist
and clicking "Buy now" on the required Upgrade license.
- Purchase with Bank Wire Transfer by generating a quote and following the instructions in that quote.
From December 24, 2014 the Site Wide Licenses are discounted and a new Team License Packs are introduced, you can read about it here.
All Site Wide Licenses that were bought are still valid and we’ll honor all right that arise from them. When owners of Site Wide License decide to purchase an upgrade to newer version of our component (or to renew free technical support) they can purchase an upgrade to either Small Team License Pack or to Large Team License Pack (depending on number of developers that need to be covered with the license).
For any additional information feel free to contact our sales department.